GAME THREAD: #9 Texas A&M (21-15) vs #1 Houston (32-4) l March 24th 7:40pm CST - TNT (W 100-95 OT)

Which means 840 actual tip off for those who don’t speak 2nd round March. Clemson-Baylor is 510.

3 Likes

1 Like

Whorns say they’re offended.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HoopnHollerHou/status/1771409405734731858?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Gonna be a battle. And Reggie always battled. The boys are going to go hard on Sunday.

2 Likes

Opens at UH -9.5

2 Likes

We seem to be playing all the late games. Probably good for you guys but sucks for me. Last night’s game was at 1:20 for me. Sunday’s game is at 12:30. I maybe can watch the first half :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Where are you?

1 Like

I live in England

10 Likes

DAllas Morning News headline today: Texas A&M upsets Nebraska

I thought they were favored by 1.5

4 Likes

Yes, not good for you. You’re a Loyal Coog to be doing his best to watch the gms across the Pond.
But it’s best on CKS behalf & his team, he wanted an evening game Friday to give players as much time off as possible. Then once that happens your next gm ( not always, see Kansas today) the majority of time the next gm in 2 days will be schd around same time to again be fair w rest n all.

Take a nap Sunday afternoon :sleeping:.

1 Like

We cannot and will not not lose to atm. That’s the mantra.

2 Likes

well then, g’day mate!

(haha)

1 Like

Nebraska was favored but the # of Vegas bets and the total dollar amount all favored A&M.

And a yippy ki-yay to you!

3 Likes

Still makes it hardly an upset

Yes, we agree.

Current line -10.5. I’d take A&M and the points. This one may go down to the wire!

2 Likes

OR, we blow em out by 30. Since this is a Coogs fan site I’m gonna go with that option!!! WOOOO!!!

1 Like

Of course, I hope this happens but I think there’s a better chance this is a close game.

1 Like

BetMGM has it Coogs -9.5

DAYUM!!!

Maybe my fellow Coog was right when he said, “y’all worry too much about Aggie” (sic).

3 Likes