Game Thread, Game 12: Tulsa at UH, Nov 26th, 630p, ESPNU

4 Likes

Don’t we have a bb game that day at home?

yes but the time is tba

Ok prob it’s earlier then or 8pm or so

i hope its before the football game. I’m not watching Tulsa complete 40 yard completions while Sasser is raining down 3’s.

12 Likes

Hopefully hoops is an early game so we can make both

5 Likes

Me and the Wife will be at the game, nothing to look forward to, but I would not want to miss last home game of the season in the AAC.

7 Likes

Way to rep 09 !
Go Coogs!

2 Likes

I was thinking that. Also wonder how they handle parking that day, I have a basketball parking pass but not football.

1 Like

So, we’re playing Tulsa for the last time (hopefully for awhile). Houston is -12 favorite. Let’s close out the regular season with a win at home. High likelihood we aren’t playing during championship week, so let’s hope we get a good bowl the players can have a good experience at.

5 Likes

Hopefully a long while. I won’t miss having to share a conference with those floppers.

Awesome post.
Thoughts for all of our seniors.
THANK YOU and You all are forever COOGS.

1 Like

Basically, UH’s all-time most played series is coming to end……with UH routing the Golden Unicorns errr Hurricanes in humiliating fashion.

GO COOGS!!!

I always called them the Golden Showers…

cd20b738-d4a0-4db6-9382-b37680160abd_text

1 Like

Basketball 1:30
Football: 6:30

Let’s go!

6 Likes

Tulsa is our Alltime foe. This game is #46 in the series.

My first Tulsa game was 1966. We scored 73 against them.

In 1968 they returned to the ‘Dome and we scored 100 on them.

For some reason I had the idea that Coach Yeoman really did not like Tulsa.

4 Likes

They showed GJ Kinne has Incarnate Word in the playoffs, I can still see that guy running all over us.

https://twitter.com/ayanez_5/status/1595154800479703041?s=46&t=hGNloP4uZS7-SRI7ln1BeQ

https://twitter.com/ayanez_5/status/1595154801750601728?s=46&t=hGNloP4uZS7-SRI7ln1BeQ

2 Likes

The last UH FB game preview at Underdog. Its been a great site for our AAC days.
“Cougar linemen will be counted upon to apply pressure on a Tulsa offensive line which surrenders the fifth-most sacks in the FBS”

2 Likes

Cinci and Tulane square off Friday. USF and UCF kickoff 30 mins before us. Slim hopes but a hope nonetheless