GAMEDAY THREAD: Houston at UCONN (W 24-17)

I’m thinking 4 wins is realistic - perhaps optomistic.

2 Likes

U Conn for Heisman.

2 Likes

TD UCONN

1 Like

I’m so glad CDH master plan of coming to Houston and getting rid of all the other QBs so his son could start at QB for 4 years is working. In the meantime, some of us actually care about this program winning big games but I guess that doesn’t matter. At this point with everything that has happened what else are we supposed to think?

1 Like

If we lose this, it gets my nomination for most embarassing loss

8 Likes

That might do it

It would be top 3

1 Like

We making their QB look like joe Montana

2 Likes

Ugh.

We’re actually in a DOG FIGHT with UGone???

2 Likes

I just wanna know who he got to go code red on Tunes hamstring. You k ow it was an inside job.

1 Like

Safety nowhere near the receiver. Terrible.

2 Likes

With Logan at QB we are not winning this game

Why Jordan Moore hasn’t been playing much

I fear we are playing in such a way we will find a way to lose.

I am not the best Xand O guy.

But isn’t the air raid supposed to put up points? How can we go from the Briles system where we scored but had a gassed defense and now we can’t score and can’t play defense.

Yeah, I know the King factor but even when he was in, it has been off.

We have a real HC (not sold). We have a real staff and this is what we roll out. The coaches kid is the best we have offbthe bench?

Lol. Just laugh at it. It is better on the psyche.

Hey Wagner is a one of the most solid programs in the New England high school scene.

8-9 million dollars worth of coaches…lol

1 Like

Anybody want to argue with me about the coaching staff? We are losing to UConn. Frickin UConn!

1 Like

Well Thursday will be the 30th anniversary of the day we put 95 on SMU…that could get reversed

How do you let a WR behind you on your inside shoulder in the end zone? This is mind boggling.

Suck is as suck plays