Games of Interest 1/28/19-2/3/19

Smu and Wichita both teams playing well down the stretch. Really good game.

1 Like

WHAT A SHOT!!!

2 Likes

Winning on the road in the AAC is dang near impossible. SMU depth an issue once again they just wear down at the end. It will take them a few years to build a full team thanks Larry Brown.

4 Likes

That LSU win by us is looking better and better. LSU beats atm at College Station 72-57.

4 Likes

Yeah Aggies hung with them in the first half, not so much in the 2nd. LSU 7-0 in the SEC.

1 Like

On the other hand:

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1090792773647851520

“Help me LSU, you’re my only hope.”- Princess Leia

7 Likes

Yeah hopefully Utah state can turn it up a bit and maybe beat Nevada at home.

3 Likes

That would be nice as it would help us twice if we somehow pass Nevada in the committee’s eyes

4 Likes

I watched the Nevada-UNLV last night
Nevada is going to be a very tough out in the tournament. They are really good when their shots are falling
and can attack you inside and out very effectively.

1 Like

Well, our destiny is ours now. Only worried about SOS if we lose three more.

Which could happen. Lots of quality match-ups to come and road games too.

Kinda ironic the last couple seasons LSU has been our worst loss and now they are our best win. Hope LSU keeps rolling for our strength of schedule!

3 Likes

This clown is Mark Adams who is very close friend w CKS and was asst coach under CKS at WSU back in early 90’s. He’s actually complimenting UH/CKS every time he says they weren’t able to do this or do that against Coogs. He’s very complimentary of UH basketball. I don’t know why so many on here always think refs, analyst are always against just UH , it’s really not that way. But I’m sure every other fan base thinks the same . The crying just gets old. I guess we hear the commentary with different set of ears. Go ask Lauren Sampson if Mark Adams is friend of the family and he obviously has to be professional and do unbias job during the game unlike say Bill Worrell !!! :grin::grin:

Double good!!!

1 Like

Speaking of clowns, go find one other thread where I complained about the analysts being unfair, or blaming the refs

I never said you did. Just mentioned that many on here that think it’s just UH they are after. Several on here I learned to just skip their post so I don’t respond, you are not one of those. It wasn’t personal attack on you it was more pointing out that I can assure you Mark Adams appreciates, respects as much as any analyst out there the job CKS and Coog basketball is doing on the court.

I saw the same thing. Tulsa did a lot of things against Memphis they were not able to do against us, and they made the comment Tulsa just needs to be more consistent game to game, well Houston is not Memphis.

2 Likes

I like the whining.

1 Like

Let’s keep the home whining streak going! :wink:

5 Likes