Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
42
Those sweatshirts are “online only” items for the bookstore, which is cool but anyone shopping in store wont see them. I wish there was an easier way to search their site for the online only stuff though instead of scrolling through everything.
92010Coogs
(I took a lie detector test...No I did not)
43
You can get them online. That’s great. Yes our college bookstore website has to be improved…
1 Like
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
44
Did you place an order? You may also want to look at the Alumni store… they have some reasonably priced items too.
92010Coogs
(I took a lie detector test...No I did not)
45
I buy my merch when I am on campus. Alumni store/website? Is that another website than the bookstore website? We should have one website to cover all including alumni merchandise.
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
46
Yes, it is a different website and it is online only. I guess if you only shop when on campus, you won’t be able to get some of those shirts you posted since they are online only.
Got plans to go to a football game this year?
92010Coogs
(I took a lie detector test...No I did not)
47
Yes and I will purchase online too in addition to the bookstore.
2 Likes
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
48
Not sure about this, says it is licensed but also doesn’t look like they have sold any but might give it a try.
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
49
R&R has a bunch of cool stuff, including several things that can be personalized.
Mugs, cups, flasks, wood keychains, cutting boards, frames, license plate holders, signs, magnets, stickers, etc.
1 Like
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
50
Looks like they also have a couple tshirts too
That first one is personalizable…
also on the R&R website, I noticed not everything is indexed right. If you select UH through their menu, there are some items that don’t show but if you search Houston Cougars or University of Houston they do.
Unfortunately, that’s not an uncommon issue with vendor sites (and Amazon is the worst about it).
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
51
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
52
I was in the bookstore this morning, it looks good as they have done some remodeling since I was last there. They have a lot of stuff, expanded more UH stuff in the downstairs area as well as a rearranging of upstairs. They have a ton of women’s gear, but also Nike/Jordan brand, Johnnie O, etc. There might be some items in store that aren’t online but I’m not sure. The student center, welcome center, and all that area is still behind fencing for Centennial construction but you can see some of the finished areas which are noticably nicer.
Beware, coming in from the Spur road off 45 it is down to one lane.
1 Like
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
53
Forgot I took this picture. They had a Connor Weigman display right inside the door.
I’m in search of a UH performance cap – like something I can really sweat in when running. I have an old one and the company that made it isn’t doing UH caps anymore.
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
55
I saw some online somewhere the other day, I can’t remember where for sure but they do exist. If I run across it again I will let you know.
1 Like
Duce630
(DustinK - Damn it feels good to be a Cougar. -Dwight Davis)
56