Go Navy

As a sailor I always root for Navy… When they’re not playing the scarlet red and albino white!

4 Likes

Me too. Go Navy. USNR Ltcdr JAG.

2 Likes

Go Navy, generally always rooting for a conference mate!

1 Like

The two dirtiest teams in the NCAA

4 Likes

Then its time for the smack-down. But hey, don’t sleep on Memphis playing dirty.

1 Like

Anyone willing to throw out an over/under on the number of ACL sprains that happen during this game?

2 Likes

Damn swabbies :grinning: Go Army Beat Navy

1 Like

I was an AT3 and now I’m a EE… My last day of boot camp was 9/11/2001…

1 Like

I was a AE3.

2 Likes

Aim High! Bunch of squids.

2 Likes

I’m at Camp Robinson ARNG in North Little Rock so I generally go ARMY but in this case, it’s Go Navy.

2 Likes

My husband was an ADC, worked on CH-53s until he switched over to the Army and it’s Apaches

5 Likes

go navy!

1 Like

Go Navy! Beat the Fightin’ Mormons!

1 Like

Warming up by watching UH/Navy 2019 . . . . . Rode the bus to Lackland AFB on Jan 15, 1967. The date is well know for another reason. Spent 5 1/2 years at Ellington AFB, working on C119’s and C130’s . . . . .

3 Likes

I was an FTG2. So, Go Navy, beat BYU and Army.

BTW, Kyle and Rick, since you guys were aviation electronics tech and Aviation electrician respectively (we were all in electrical or electronics rates), what carriers did you guys serve in? Or were you with squadrons ashore? Most of my tour, I was aboard the Forrestal, but my last 11 months I served aboard the Lexington for 2 months to disconnect the gunfire control equipment and last 9 months aboard the Intrepid. I was in from June 1966 - June 1970.

Also, now surface fleet FT’s are called FC’s and only submarine FT’s are still called FT’s.

3 Likes

2 years of my 4 year stint were spent in Sigonella, Sicily supporting the squadrons there and ships in the med at the intermediate level. Then I transferred to Norfolk where I was sea op set with the Big Stick (the Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71).

2 Likes

It was great not being ship’s company when I was underway… My general quarters duties consisted of sitting in my shop… :grin:

But I had to fix ALL of the radalt gear on the ship.

We were stationed in Sig from 1988-91, my husband’s squadron was HC-4

3 Likes

That was one of the squadrons I supported…

1 Like