Good Chance Sasser Stays According to This Analyst

https://twitter.com/ryanhammer09/status/1528824730282778626?s=21&t=1K5XFZCJLOizJmEW1sW_DQ

Not really sure if this guy is considered an analyst tbh but he’s been watching all the NBA combines and put out a chart of what he thinks the chances of prospects committing or returning back to college.

11 Likes

Imagine the hyped if Lofton and Sasser come back to college and join UH :astonished::astonished::astonished:. LFG

7 Likes

That’s my opinion too that both return but you can highlight the part where he indicates “AND MY OPINIONS”

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind David Roddy if he were to opt to come back to the college game.

1 Like

Roddy is the real deal. But he’s a ‘tweener’ for the NBA. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Denver Broncos drafted him or at least invited him to their training camp. This kid has BEAST written all over him. Sasser is staying.

1 Like

?? thought the NFL draft was over.

1 Like

May be the NFL guys think he will get a shot in the NBA?

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1528905741528072197

1 Like

Hopefully Sasser comes back

NBA would be the Denver Nuggets not Denver Broncos

1 Like

Is Lofton rated higher than Sasser?

On that chart he is more likely to stay in draft than Sasser, but less than 50% chance. However, Lofton has announced he is 100% staying in the draft. So, all that chart is is a guess by that guy.

1 Like

no… lofton isnt seen as draftable by anyone … no major outlet has put him top 70 yet

sasser by most has been given a late 2nd-undraftred grade - ranging from 45- 70

1 Like

I have no idea who this guy is. This chart doesn’t mean much to me. I still think he’s more likely to come out than stay. Of course, I hope he comes back though!

odds are predictions to an outcome…the outcome doesnt change the odds.

if something has 14% odds. and if it happens it doesn’t the 14% odds werent legtimate. lofton already had a school he intended to go to, and not on any draft boards… lofton probably was 50/50 till he decided

1 Like

Putting odds on something is silly. It is either 0 or 100%

I saw something on google while looking up draft deadlines that the NCAA has changed the rule about players being able to return to school after the draft if they have not been drafted. Can anyone confirm ? This would take the pressure off Marcus making any decisions before the draft. Thought the June 1 deadline was still in effect ?

june 1st is still the deadline, coming back is not a thing… they have until june 1st to decide (the final deadline) the draft is not till the 23rd…

Damn… This analyst had Lofton at less than 50/50 to come back… Bye credibility! :rofl:

Only if you’re sitting in the bed of a pickup staring backwards

1 Like