Good guy with a gun

Explain the irrelevance without squirming…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

From a 2016 study.

3% of Americans own 50% of the guns.

1 Like

Good lord why not just post something from 1980…here’s today’s data…

Where does it dispute a small percentage of Americans own 50% of guns? For every Joe that owns a single gun, there is a Larry who owns several guns.

Just read and compare with your ridiculous 7 year old article…you article includes infants toddlers and my article is focused on adults over the age of 18…the ultimate apples to oranges comparison

How Many Gun Owners in America?

46% of American households own at least one firearm according to a study by the University of Chicago. 32% of Americans say they personally own a firearm according to the 2021 National Firearms Survey. This means that more than 81.4 million Americans own guns. This number only includes adults over 18.

I won’t argue with you. You win. :wink:

Do you have data on the percentage of Americans that do drugs ages 1 day old to 100 years ols😉

“It’s young people, especially Black and brown kids, that are being shot and killed — or shot and maimed, shot and injured, shot and emotionally scarred,” said Dark, an associate professor of emergency medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. “That gets ignored, but that’s the daily trickle of gun violence that we see in our community and around the country.”

We need a war on gangs…they will be the only ones with guns if Beto had his way

I might be in the 3%.

I own a whole bunch.

About 17 I think.

To my zero guns. The math does work. Without quibbling about exact numbers, a few people own lots of guns while the rest of the citizenry own one, two, three, or none. You’re not one of the people with lots of guns that worry me.

3% :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay mass shootings 41 and 42 just came in for January. No GGwG insight. Therefore
we need more guns.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that; an interesting read that seems balanced, but alas inclusive.
Everyone will see what they want to see from that analysis.

Noticed we managed to get to 52 mass shootings in January 2023.

Yes I thought it was interesting, everyone will draw their own conclusions.

Good 5-year old with a gun. Made for our underage Three Stooges on the forum. Now here’s a circle I can support.