Good guy with gun

If you are stealing guns/rifles, why settle for such low prices? You can get way more on the streets or even at pawn shops where most wont ask any questions. Maybe kids stealing their parents/relatives guns or something is the only thing that makes sense.

2 Likes

Good robot-dog with a gun…

https://twitter.com/sonicmega/status/1549651495997476864?s=20&t=q6Ka5cxahfWYWbbaG7LIKQ

2 Likes

I"m actually for it. We already have driverless cars, why not have these things patrolling our schools and malls. Though it does remind me of Ed 209 You have 20 seconds to comply - Robocop - YouTube

The original Robocop is a classic. I was living in Schenectady, NY and went to see it for the first time there.

I suppose these things would be better than a Paul Blart, mall cop. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I mean they’d get in the fight quicker, than the Uvalde PD, DPS, etc.

5 Likes

This is bizarre…

“She basically said her announcement, talking about her husband was cheating or something. And she basically said she was about to blow this sucker up. After she said that she pulled out a gun. She fired the first shot in the air and basically, everybody scattered,”

Mass shooting leads to less gun laws in red states, Texas is the prime example in this video,

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/houstonpolice/status/1553369403508531202?s=20&t=SzDN1DmxEuFbxwH9GqOwXQ

1 Like

What kind of rifle did the shooter have? Can you legislate evil?

Its ironic that those that are buying guns back are heavily armed.

1 Like

Zero?

1 Like

No guns if any value will be traded in. You could get more at cabelas for used functioning guns.

I like eating crawdads.
What about you ?

2 Likes

Yes, it is kinda ironic. But in this day and age, I don’t think its unreasonable to have the law enforcement agency conducting the buyback to be armed during the event.

I shoukd have got in on the wager.

No irony at all. LE officers on duty should be armed anywhere they go. I’m glad they are.

3 Likes

Yeah me too. What I understood from @itcoog is that “people giving up their arms to people armed to the teeth” is the irony…I’ll let IT elaborate if needed.

1 Like

Yup, some want to have teachers armed but are questioning why police are armed at a gun event?

2 Likes

I’m not a gun person but I do love this outcome. 80 years old can shoot

1 Like

Yeah, the old guy was defending his property. Unfortunately he did have a heart attack
afterwards , but they say he is doing fine.

Three guys arrested and guy that got his “arm shot off” still in the hospital.

1 Like