Good read on Stuard

10 Likes

That dude is going to do good.

3 Likes

Big fan of Mr. Stuard…you go Grant!!

https://twitter.com/GrantStuard_3/status/1429437822658883588?s=20

Here’s an older article with some of his background. What an amazing young man.

1 Like

I’d say dude needs to trim his hair but maybe hes like Sampson and it gives him power. Damn superstitions. lol

2 Likes

" Grant Stuard

Tampa Bay’s defense may not have put up a great night as a unit, but there were quite a few individuals who did well for themselves throughout the game. Tryon-Shoyinka and O’Connor were the stars of the first half, Davis was solid throughout and rookie linebacker Grant Stuard showed up with some strong play later on in the game. The 2021 NFL Draft’s “Mr. Irrelevant” finished the night with six solo tackles, a sack and three total tackles for loss. He was essentially the only Tampa Bay linebacker who managed not to have a game to forget, giving him something to carry forward into the last week of camp as well as the team’s preseason finale. His head coach was pleased with his efforts, saying after the game that the rookie may have “made it” on Saturday night."

If I had to go against a 300-pound lineman, just make sure I’m staying in my gap and being strong. And, just run to the ball. That’s what I thought about today."

9 Likes

They need to try him at RB! Dude beat a decent Tulane team by himself.