Greg Abbott: B12 Expansion is a non-starter without UH

While I don’t care for Abbott at all, this is good stuff!

dont worry, folks…jizz almost certainly a troll just trying to annoy…they know we’re coming, and troll nation does NOT like it!!!

1 Like

And Bob Bullock got Texas Tech into the Big 12…Rick Perry helped grease the skids for A&M to go to the SEC…Orrin Hatch’s threats led to Utah getting into the PAC 12…Viriginia legislature forced Virginia to support VA Tech’s inclusion into the ACC…

Nothing new here; others will piss and moan now and forget about it a year from now. Only thing that matters is getting in and staying in.

1 Like

Jizz has been a donor, S/T holder, frequent road-tripper, and part of our tailgate crew since the Briles days. He might be many things, but a troll isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Good for him. But he is acting like one. Some people just are glass half empty type of people. Thanks for attending a tailgate and some games, Jizz.

Gold star for the Aziz reference…awesome

Cross posted in the Fenves thread:

https://twitter.com/DanPatrick/status/756227373758947328

1 Like

I don’t care as long as we get in.

Much respect for Khator and company for having everyone behind us when the expansion talks started up again. She seems to have made all the right connections, done the handshakes, made the pitch, etc. to have this quick of a response from the top state politicians.

And for those Never Coogs responding negatively to the tweets, the emotional responses only further prove that regional addition like UH is the right thing to do. Adding Cincy and Memphis are “ho-hum” additions that don’t fire up the fan base like adding UH.

Houston or

NO DEAL

** (per Dan Patrick)

I can tell you that Dan Patrick has been supporting us since he has moved here.