Greg Ward Jr. back to the Eagles

And they will continue to do so as long as they have that awful field, which they will continue to have as long as they’re second fiddle at Reliant to the Rodeo.

But even then, the Texans fill up Reliant no matter the on-field product and let the McNair family control the Houston social calendar for a chunk of the year, so really it’s doing what Bob McNair bought the team to do.

I"m sorry. This is just plain stupid. Where are you getting 7-9 after a 11-5 the prior year with numerous injuries? I swear people just want to post extremely morbid stuff, just to post it. Texans are still very talented and have at least the 2nd best QB in the division. We could limp our way into 9 wins.Stop it!

1 Like

Absolutely.7-9 is being king IMO.

Go back to last year and look who our wins were against and how we won those games.
Also, look how we performed against really good QBs.

Now look at this season and realize that not only are we playing a 1st place schedule (much harder than last year) also look at how may really good QBs we play next season. One of our weaknesses was our secondary and I didn’t see any moves to make me feel a whole lot better about it this season. Will Clowney even play this season? He is definitely missing the upcoming training session.

Plus our Offensive line is a huge question mark and we made it through last year without a large amount of injuries (who missed significant time other than Fuller?) Watson might make it a full season…he might not. Either way, Obrien has proven that when the games really matter…he gets out-coached and his offensive schemes are mediocre at best. 7-9 is my prediction.

My word.

I’m sure those QBs we play will not have a perfect team either. I’m also sure that the offensive line became worse as Watson had to hold the ball longer due to Fuller being out. Coutee (who would have been the number 2 option with Fuller out) last year missed nearly the entire season with hamstring issues. Our change of pace back Foreman, was also injured. That forced max protect and big personnel packages to compensate. Of course the scheme will appear mediocre with obvious handicaps of having two receivers out in the pattern. lol Despite that, they found ways to win 11 games.

The only teams that will give us true issues is KC, NOLA, and LA. We could literally split our division games and already have 3 wins. Surely, you don’t think 7 is the ceiling.

Oh yea, #99 is also healthy again!

1 Like

I agree. The schedule last year was the easiest schedule in decades. 11-5 was/is fool’s gold and unfortunately it saved BOB his job.

The Eagles will be stupid if they don’t add him to the roster. He has a high football IQ, good hands and has the speed and moves to take any catch to the house. Good Luck Greg.

1 Like

Mods:
Is this thread about Greg Ward Jr. or not?

1 Like

Lol We’re all trying to get back on track.

1 Like