Helton or Holgie

For those Holgerson haters out there, would you prefer Helton?

2 Likes

Hell to the no.

7 Likes

Not

1 Like

He… to the No!

Edit: n not Holgy hater. Just not my style of HC. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Clay is not a good fit.

2 Likes

Neither.

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Hell no

1 Like

I saw improvement in this offense using our great new rb that can catch and run and no interceptions by tune. We just need more wrs to step up.

2 Likes

Helton would be a disaster. Again

1 Like

Clay = $10 million to go away.
https://247sports.com/Article/Clay-Helton-USC-football-buyout-cost-sizable-after-firing-170906658/

NO. I’ve already lived my Helton Daysstrong text*

1 Like

I think dana is going to work out here. We have a good def. He just needs to get more wrs to step up so that tune doesn’t have to stare down wrs. I like what we did vs rice and rice lost ark about the same as UT did in a high profile game.

2 Likes

I watched the replay of the game and paid close attention to how Tune followed his receivers. Very rarely did he stare down a receiver and when he did it was on a roll out set play. He went through progressions most of the time. When his first option is open and he throws to the guy, is that considered staring down a receiver? I would think so.

I thought he played well so maybe the coaches told him something as in run more or throw it away which he did.

Helton or Holgs?

Give me…

Yes I would take Helton. Helton won a conference championship over a legit top 25 team. That was 7-5 against a tough schedule and a near win at LSU (led by 20 going into the 4th quarter). He also had another 7-win season with wins at LSU and UNC. Granted, it took him 4 years to get to the good stuff and we’re just in year 3 of Holgie but so far Helton has a more proven track record.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

I like hologorsen. I think he’s the right fit right now

3 Likes