Herman Memories

Memories of Tom Herman. Lying through his teeth while looking you right in the eye. Twitch.

19 Likes

Hey, they did it to UH with Sumlin.

20 Likes

Hands down one of the worst handlings of taking a new job in college athletics history.

I hate the aggies more than the longhorns, but damn that’s a gut punch that I feel bad slightly.

That being said, the transfer portal was put in place large in part for these very situations. It’s not like recruits or current players got screwed over. It’s the fans and donors.

2 Likes

Jerry Maguire and Matt Cushman My word is stronger than oak on Make a GIF

5 Likes

You need to step back, cleanse, and take stock of your life. :laughing:

This is a time to laugh, and when that’s over, laugh some more.

12 Likes

Did he really lie about it. Long time ago and I forget. I remember Sumlin just famished from Houston. Nobody knew where he was. Rumors visiting A&M.

I don’t fully understand this post.

1 Like

The sad part is the what Schlossnagle did is not uncommon. When I was growing up, integrity meant something. There are still coaches with integrity, but Herman and Schlossnagle aren’t on that list.

3 Likes

Or Briles. Or Sumlin. Ask Tulane how they feel about Fitz. Or tech how they feel about Beard. Or TCU and Bama how they feel about Fran.there is always another poacher.

4 Likes

Rice was Todd Graham’s “dream job”
Then Tulsa was his “dream job”
Then Pitt was his “dream job”
Then Arizona St. was his his “dream job”
I take it his last “dream job” was at Hawaii.

4 Likes

Schlossnagle really said that on Monday, what a POS; no way ut called him late monday night with an offer; he knew monday when he said that, that ut had interest.

still funny to see the ags back in the back seat to ut.

3 Likes

Sumlin was fools gold. Case carried him.

12 Likes

I don’t feel a bit sorry for the Aggies, they did that exact same thing to UH with Sumlin.

8 Likes

Well, I have a different dream every night, so there’s that.

All the guy had to say was “I’m not going to comment on anything like that right now”
He’d still come across as a slimeball on Tuesday but not a lying slimeball

2 Likes

Lying and under the table dealing IS college athletics.

Wow what a humbling experience for agy!
Go Coogs !

2 Likes

That’s the true way of today’s world. Loyalty is dependent upon $$$, add a $ and you got loyalty to whoever.

I heard him say it was unfortunate that he wasn’t able to talk to his team (meaning the Ags he was about to leave behind). Was it so critical to get to UT that he couldn’t wait 24 hours and tell his kids face-to-face? Gutless scumbag…perfect for the Horns.

5 Likes

And Manziel. What luck to have those 2 B2B QBs. Tell me what Sumlin’s record is without those two.

4 Likes