Houston Allotment of UTSA Tickets Sold Out

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/063017aaa.html

Houston fans interested in purchasing tickets to the Houston season opener can do so through the UTSA Ticket Office later this summer when it makes single-game tickets available. Houston Athletics will inform UH fans once the date has been announced by UTSA.

Away game tickets for Houston’s five other road contests, including its Nov. 18 trip to New Orleans, are also available through the Houston Athletics Ticket Office and are listed below with price points set by each home team:

Sept. 9 – at Arizona - $26
Sept. 30 – at Temple - $30
Oct. 14 – at Tulsa - $30
Nov. 4 – at USF - $40
Nov. 18 – at Tulane - $35

Not many tickets on there yet, but tickets starting at $45 on Stubhub. I’d check back later in the summer:

I would imagine, you could buy direct from UTSA whenever they start selling their tickets to non-season ticket holders.

You can get group tickets NOW for about 2/3 the normal price. I bought 20 and sold some off to friends to break even. That way I know everyone around is Coog fans.

4 Likes

Who did you buy the tickets from? I needed 20 tickets also.

I talked to one of the guys in the UTSA ticket office, 210-458-8872. I annotated where I want my seats - the section and seats. Huge discount when purchasing 20!

1 Like

Thanks. Calling today.

Just got my 20 tickets. Thanks again.

1 Like

I assume price will vary according to section tix are purchased, but what did the 20 tickets run you, if you don’t mind me asking?

$565 for lower bowl, 20-30 yd line. $28 a ticket, normally $42, IIRC.

Edit: FYI, they have set a premium on the Houston game. We are their premier home game for the whole season.

Thanks for the info H-Town.

1 Like

I’m glad to see y’all are contacting the UTSA Ticket Office for group tickets.

There’s a lot of buzz and excitement about this game.

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just got 25 tix in either section 232 or 236, which is basically the same section, just on opposite ends of the field. Between about the 20-35 yard lines. I guess they have to do some figuring because of group size and dwindling availability. $41.00 ea for a decent bird’s eye view.

1 Like

Those are good seats. A bunch of my buddies and I moved our season ticket seats to 235 last year. It’s been great. The lines for concessions and restrooms aren’t bad.

I did a group buy in sections 236 and 237 for a bunch of guests that are coming to this game. (both UTSA and UH fans.)

2 Likes