Houston Roughnecks | 2023 Season

The Roughnecks lost…FIRE DANA!!!

This is what the Roughnecks organization gets for not having a football opps building

Roughnecks on a three-game losing skid now.

Their O-line looks awful.

Silvers hasn’t been game changing either. Not bad, but not great. Gotta get on the phone with P.J. Walker. Team needs a jolt of energy.

The o-line is not good, but Silver’s back up Cole McDonald was absolutely INCOMPETENT today. They now can’t move the ball to save their lives.

McDonald missed so many routine throws and made terrible decisions. He is really bad. The Roughnecks offense is non existent. They are in serious trouble the rest of the season.

Playoff in Houston next week!

4 Likes

I am going to try and make that game.

2 Likes

Wow the Battlehawks got knocked out of the playoffs. They have the best attendance, and it seems they will move the battlehawks to LA for next season…sucks for STL.

That would be monumentally stupid. LA didn’t support the XFL team they did have, and St. Louis has embraced the Battlehawks.

3 Likes

“Following a vote from XFL owners,” the statement explains, “the Battlehawks have been officially approved to relocate to the greater Los Angeles area and will do so for the 2024 season. Apr 1, 2023

I think it is stupid but they want the LA market and STL is too small.

April Fools.

After doing some research… Apparently it was an April Fool’s joke. It was supposed to be a dig at the Rams for moving to LA, but if I were a Battlehawks fan, I would not have been amused.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/XFLRoughnecks/status/1650282621501317120

Apparently, the roughnecks call TDECU “The Rig”.

3 Likes

Lol…oh man

"“Got’em”

Well, the Texans should be better this year, at least.

2 Likes

At least the Gamblers won tonight… LOL

1 Like

I was there too and it was a really disappointing and lifeless performance against a mediocre team.

1 Like