“Houston should never have a losing season”

I’m not real sure what the pint of this “bet” is. First of all, my guess for the season is 7-5. Second of all, you are ok with that for $4 million a year in year 3? That’s the bar now? WTF is up with our fan base?

2 Likes

Agree

Hey, you’re the one that said he’s garbage and to expect the same as last few years. No is thrilled with the last couple years no matter if CDH was payed $4M or $400k. It also doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know the previous regime left a mess. I predict 9-3

I’ll give you $500 if we go 9-3. You give me $100 if we go 6-6 or worse.

3 Likes

You got it , Donate the $500 to CP

3 Likes

I’m moving my seats to the home side!

This thread has to have set a Coogfans record for the most useless, negative and counterproductive thread ever. And, no I didn’t have to read all the comments to reach that obvious conclusion.

If I were recruiting against UH, it would be easy to flag this thread as a good reason for a player to go to someplace else…like SMU or Tulane or Tulsa rather than UH.

2 Likes

Ah the classic interwebs paradox… What’s more useless? The rehashed thread, or the comment letting everyone know how useless a commentator thinks the thread is.

Side note have you been to other teams message boards? This is pretty tame stuff by and large.

4 Likes

I see you never read any of the Clayton Tune threads.

3 Likes

Well then, why doesn’t someone provide us with a link to such a thread on a SMU or TCU or Tulane or even Rice fan board(s) which thread claims that “(they) should never have a losing season” and then provides a long diatribe of comments about how bad and overpaid their FB coach is.

I’ve never seen such stupidity posted on our competitor’s fan boards, but I will wait to be enlightened…if such exists elsewhere.

But mom, everyone is doing it . . . . .

You’re the one claiming our message board is the worst fan board so if someone proves otherwise what will you offer?

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of what happens when a coach throws up losing records at programs that have any semblance of expectations. And luckily these days that’s us.

If this was Rice it’d be cool, win a few games, maybe beat a spread or two and eat the rest and go home happy. Then we lie to each other about next year bring our year. Hell we did that ourselves for over a decade.

1 Like

SMU doesn’t have those threads because they are outperforming and out recruiting Houston by a large margin. It’s not that hard to understand for anyone paying attention.

1 Like

Large margin…I call BS…yeah they’ve done better on the field lately but wake me up whenever they play in NY6 bowl besides the 1983 Cotton Bowl

https://247sports.com/college/houston/Season/2021-Football/Commits/
https://247sports.com/college/smu/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

Or the anti CDH threads.

SMU heavy on transfers. Who knows the transfers outcome?

HS/JC recruits, both with just about all 3-stars, but SMU with 3 more than UH and the one 4-star QB. I don’t know the factors influencing number of scholarships available/offered.

Okay @qwanseeker, it seems like you owe someone $500. Pay up.
:money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

Well, pay the man.:dollar:

I’m sure you’ll find out that this wasn’t really a deal or was taken out of context.

Get ready.