Houston targeting Tulane's Eman Naghavi as co-offensive coordinator,

13 Likes

Whoops. I think I started a thread seconds after you

Please make it happen :pray:t5:!!

1 Like

Oh hell to the YEAH!!!

1 Like

Co offensive coordinator is big time! Putting a lot of pressure on Dawson. If we land him expect the play book to look different. Especially in the run game

11 Likes

Noice!

3 Likes

Brandon Jones was also Co-OC. Didn’t stop Dawson from calling draw plays up the gut like a teenage girl calling a request line.

3 Likes

Sir :joy::joy: .

But when you bring in a different eye, that’s different looks and schemes. We don’t know what Jones was doing or how much pull he had. If we want change the scheme and plays are probably a big part why.

1 Like

No disagreement here. Just saw an opening to make a Dawson joke :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is a bigger step up than i thought we would go after. I like

2 Likes

Looks like a good hire. Tulane has had a good run game with multiple TEs & maybe he can add some variety in ours instead of just running the occasional draw play. Also has ties to the Katy area which we would like to land players from there.

2 Likes

Done deal cuz Berman said so

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1619105176824197121?s=46&t=JoG6w6iKNMDe1cNdu9WPGg

17 Likes

Yeah, got confirmation it’s done

6 Likes

Like the fit. Naghavi has run the roads as an OL recruiter in Texas and La.
A year in the ATL also. UH is doing well that way.
At Tulane, Georgia State, La-Monroe, McNeese as OL Coach.
Texas under Mack & Strong as an Asst.

FCS All American at McNeese

Marshall DC is at Tulane.

Hampton gets Oregon DC job. 2 years as Tulane DC.

1 Like

Berman agrees —

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1619105176824197121?s=46&t=ndpuJnSgmU7O3j6PpdoSbA

@UHCougarFB has hired Tulane offensive line coach Eman Naghavi (@emannaghavi) to coach the UH offensive line.

2 Likes

5 first team all conference OL in past 2 years :fire:

7 Likes

How the Hell does co-OC work? Are you kinda in charge but not quite?

1 Like

I DIG IT!!!

It gives the guy more money and say so in how the OL is staffed. Whatever it takes, within reason, to get good coaches is good with me.

1 Like