Houston TBT alumni Team

Then again eligibility has never been his problem…

2 Likes

Galen spilled some names during Kellen interview. He mentioned Fabian White, Kyler, Greshman (who is replacing Josh Carrolton who is injured), TaShawn Thomas, and sounded like Monty(?) so maybe Armoni Brooks?

This to go along with who we already knew, Rob, Dot, Devin Davis, Deeky, and Galen.

This team is gonna be loaded!

3 Likes

Look for him on the Cinci TPT team as well (The Pickleball Tournament)

2 Likes

I think Cumberland might be a little too old for pickleball. Gotta be careful at his age.

2 Likes

Pickleball can be enjoyed at any age. Its the most wonderful age unrelated game anyone has created

So basically everyone we wanted on a dream team.

I LOATHE PICKLEBALL…

Took my damn :basketball: court at lunch…

1 Like

Corey Davis? Would love to see him again.

1 Like

Possible news of final roster or tickets may be released :thinking:

I hope Deeky isnt on the Houston TBT team this summer…and i mean that in a good way because i hope he’s busy playing for the Memphis Grizzlies in NBA Summer League in July, he deserves an NBA roster spot with his 2 10-day nba contracts and g league performances

3 Likes

Just got an email from TBT Forever Coogs. Looks like Kyler and Fabian have joined the team. This is the roster so far

Forever Coogs’ Roster:

• Kyler Edwards
  • Fabian White
  • Rob Gray
  • Dejon Jarreau
  • Damyean Dotson
  • Galen Robinson
  • Devin Davis
9 Likes

#saltyroster

Reeeebound lady on board?

4 Likes

They might aswell give it to them. No way they dont take it home.

1 Like

Hope we can keep adding former Coogs and rather not see T. Thomas on it who was listed earlier.

2 Likes

I love that the Coogs finally have a TBT team. Wish they had formed one earlier. Oliver Lafayete has played on the Overseas Elite squad in the past. Would have been cool to see some mash up of Pender’s guys all the way up to Sampson’s dudes.

Need to get some of our shooters on the team. But they are in the league. Corey Davis is out there.

Corey is going to be playing in Canada this summer according to his mother.

1 Like

Team needs some size. What’s my man Brodooo up to?

1 Like