Houston vs Kansas confidence meter

no way!!! even with Dana and Belk???

2 Likes

ESPN thinks this is the old Kansas. I’ll take the under.

1 Like

UH is still relatively healthy and good.

No way they lose against KU at home.

I have a 10 point win.

That’s the spirits, lads. Don’t worry about the mule bein’ blind. Just load the wagon.

Have you seen Kansas play this year? I hope the Coogs pull this one out.

Kansas is still Kansas. Bottled up that little running back.

No, they are not. Even Dana said they aren’t the same old Kansas. Their coach is quickly turning the program around and has multiple transfers from Big Ten schools to man the trenches. They have an outstanding QB that runs like a running back. Their scheme is very unpredictable, so it won’t be easy to key on one player. This is a team that beat Texas, can close to beating Oklahoma and is now 2-0 after throttling WVU on the road.

As for UH, the offense sputtered against TT and struggled to get it going at UTSA. I was there. It looked bad until the 4th quarter when the defense turned up the heat and set the offense up for easy scores. We’ll, the QB Daniels at KU is throwing 70% and can run. They’re offense is not prone to turnovers, either.

I fully expect this to be close. If UH doesn’t clean up the penalties and get the offesne going, this could easily be another loss.

What’s so great about beating Texas? Even no good CDH has beaten Texas before, lol

1 Like

Maybe this time OT will only last one period instead of multiple
#progress

WVU is committing 9.5 penalties per game.
They had a muffed punt vs Kansas that should have been interference. And that pick-6 was a bad decision by the QB. But in reality they held Kansas to just over 200 passing. Where they lost the game was the 85 yards rushing by the QB. The running backs had around 112 collectively.

The key to killing the prairie chickens is the defense staying in their lanes and going forward. Kansas isn’t going to win the game in the air. Sack that QB about three times and they’ll get panicky.

Might want to rethink this Pollyanna

1 Like

why is that Debbie Downer?