Houston vs LSU in 2027

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1617975536470614018?s=46&t=BHp7_5O07WN80rl4QaRrQQ

Coogs Vs Tigers at Nrg in 2027

14 Likes

2027 OOC looking salty.

1 Like

This is what being B12 will get you in matchup’s

17 Likes

Power 5 !

4 Likes

We have 4 yrs to prepare

10 Likes

So LSU and we’re at Utah. What a schedule that’ll be.

6 Likes

That’s great! I started at LSU but am now all UH. My sister graduated from LSU; she and my nephew are big time LSU fans. Ought to be fun.

3 Likes

Indicates UT is playing in Houston this season, turf wars have began

6 Likes

Power 5!

1 Like

Where are you seeing that?

How horrible was LSU that we beat them in 1999?

3 Likes

I am good with this. I wasn’t a fan of having the Tech game or Washington state game moved to NRG for a kickoff (even though the WSU game was like the 3rd game of the season), but having a true kickoff game every few years (and not losing an existing home game) is good with me.

5 Likes

This was my guess when Khator was looking for a team to play. This just makes sense.

The money better be good since we will be a 5th year P5.

My guess in September.

2 Likes

Game will be sold out, hopefully more UH fans we will see lol, we showed well vs OU attendance wise

1 Like

To the point where they got rid of their coach and found some random guy named Nick Saban.

5 Likes

Future opponents.

Wow!

They fired Jerry DiNardo after they lost to us. We should have beaten them another time but Faulk ran back a punt and they won like 35-34 or something like that. I don’t have my stuff available to check it.

3 Likes

Faulk was supposed to be suspended that game. They “unsuspended” him at halftime.

7 Likes

Have to start 3-0 this season in what looks to be a very feasible early season schedule in 2023.