Houston vs LSU in 2027

I was at that game. We didn’t have a full team due to probation and were gassed toward the end of the game. We were up 31-14 beginning the 4th quarter…

I saw the 34-35 loss to LSU in Baton Rouge in 1996.

What a GREAT road trip that was!

Now we get 'em in NRG. GO COOGS!!!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1617979442319745025?t=HF6Sn2U7Z8nTuiH76NtKZA&s=19

1 Like

Was there for that one too… that 4th Q sucked

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, I went to all 3 games we played at LSU. They were all good games and we had a great chance at winning 2 of the 3 but only got the one.

BTW, we were not treated badly by the LSU fans. Sure there were taunts of Tiger Bait before the game, but also invitations to join their tailgates.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I told my sister that our attendance at that game is just contingent on whether or not we are still on the blue side of the grass.

2 Likes

Funny LSU stories from the Wisconsin game

Friend who works at the Omni said this woman was in the lobby on the morning of the game. She said she was dressed in an LSU outfit that, head to toe, had to cost $10,000.

What was she doing in the lobby of the Omni on the morning of the game? Chugging a bottle of white wine.

In the suite with game director when, late in the 2nd qtr, the head of Aramark comes in and asks to cut off beer sales. He said "we’ve never had a group drink as much beer as LSU and I’m worried that they’re losing and we could have trouble later. They decided to say they sold out of beer during halftime. This made LSU fans disappointed but proud. LSU came back to win the game.

2 Likes

LSU fans are some of greatest fans in CFB imho

“Laissez les bons temps rouler”

They live it everyday!

1 Like

So do They !
Go Coogs !

1996 Houston vs Lsu
Close game lost by 1

1999, Lsu was 3 and 9 but played sec games close for many so still

1 Like

Marshall Faulk ran it back to win it

Lsu 35
Houston 34

Kevin Faulk

2 Likes

1996 was a good Lsu team and we lost by 1

This is huge and sticks it to Texas.

1 Like

Lsu barely lost to ga and Bama that yr so

They beat Arkansas in 1999 the yr we beat them

LSU is smart, they want to get in here and parade there brand get recruits looking more there way.

1 Like

The majority of LSU fans either went to another university or never attended a university at all.

2 Likes