How come booing Dana didn’t work

I forget when it was…but it seems like a lot of the stadium boo’d home after one play…if booing dana doesn’t even work…we are screwed this season

2 Likes

back to back run plays, and then fox put up a graphic showing the cougars had 5 rushing yards to 187 or something for TCU

2 Likes

After Smith threw a pass out of bounds during a fourth down play.

4 Likes

That hurt…I was actually paying attention for they play…

Freakin insane

Why would anyone think booing would suddenly change something in the game?

It shows disappointment lol

The last time I heard a loud boo towards the team and coach was against Temple for Hoco 2018. UH nearly came back and beat them but ended up losing by a score I believe.

It was very much a “come on man” type of boo. It woke that team up. I think they upset ranked USF a week or two later and :sparkles: ruined :sparkles: their season

Booing Dana is pointless because his money is already in the bank. Writing to the athletic dept saying “I am NOT renewing my season tickets because this is not what I expected to be seeing…” is WAY MORE effective. Plus social media packs a punch too.

2 Likes

Nah, I’m all for booing. If anything, the leadership at UH need to hear the displeasure of the fans towards Dana’s piss poor play-calling and boring as hell offense. That way they will know exactly why fan support is dwindling.

7 Likes

If I see that little retard Dusty again, I’m going to slap his face with my heavy nutsack,

5 Likes

I don’t know what this is referring to but +10 for the “heavy nutsack” reference.

5 Likes

Booing didn’t work cause it wasn’t loud enough for him to turn around and tell us to F off like last time

4 Likes

Boo’ing Dana is like boo’ing the Iron Sheik. Because to Dana you’re a “mark” and he’s faking it. And the money’s flowing like water in all directions.

1 Like

Dude is so annoying

4 Likes

I didn’t boo Dana.

I just left the stadium and went home.

2 Likes

Smart man. Why run your :heart: rate up. Just stay relaxed and move away from this “sh#%” in a calm and orderly rate.

I suggest we market a new TShirt.

UH FOOTBALL

I can’t watch this sheot!

3 Likes

The autism is strong with that one.

1 Like

You go to a football game to do something! To interact somehow! If you cant cheer. And youve had enough to drink. Are you supposed to sit quietly?

Fwiw, there were moments when the stadium was pre-Briles quiet. Boos mean people are there and still care some way or another.