How nice is it that we’re not …

Coaches contact openings first. I’m convinced of it. If a coach’s name is out there its for a reason. There are too many good coaches that aren’t mentioned. Patterson told people he wasn’t interested and you barely heard his name for over a decade. Because he wasn’t interested.

I knew when Briles wanted out…the minute his name got out.

3 Likes

The minute he said, “I’m still proud to be a Houston Cougar.”

1 Like

It was before that cuz he was talking to Iowa St the year before he went to Baylor.

2 Likes

We schedule 12 games now. :laughing:

3 Likes

Someone attacked themselves? LOL

Actually they were defending the coach and the football team. Attacking and defending are two different things.

Tell us more. Exactly what were those bad mistakes?

I agree with you except occasionally the desperate contact the coach first or at least they contact the media to let them know they are interested.

Case in point: Urban Meyer and his interest in Texas. I suspect Meyer never got hold of them. They assumed he would be ecstatic to be their coach.

1 Like

Like your Mom did?

1 Like

The guys who would not stop calling for Dana’s head now want people to stop rubbing it in. The hypocrisy of it all.

2 Likes

And it was non stop but now they want us to stop. As someone pointed out, it cuts both ways.

I for one am ready to let it go however I would first like a pledge that it will never happen again LOL (sarcasm)

1 Like