How old were you when the SWC folded and How old will you be when the 1st Big 12 season starts?

Same here.

Started going to UH FB and BB when I was five.

46 years of fandom.

11 - 38

1 Like

41 and 68.

I was 18 - Freshman year at UH.

I am 45 and turning 46 the day we play OSU.

1 Like

I was 27 now 54

1 Like

Is Derrick playing tight end in the NFL?

Was 2, will be 29.

Ditto! 72 - but I’ve been told that 70 is the new 60 - so our new motto may be “let’s bend a knee in 2023”

3 Likes

I was 3 when UH joined the SWC.

I was 23 when we played our first game in C-USA

I was 40 when we played our first game in The American

I will he 50 when we play our first game in the Big XII.

8 Likes

16-43

He is playing FB in the Shrine Bowl. They had him do some reps at TE also. Probably won’t play edge in the game, just FB. I guess they want to see what else he can do beside DE.

9 Likes

32/59
My goodness

I went from dirty old man to ahh isn’t he adorable.

8 Likes

Spring of '96 I was 16. Makes me about 43ish now.
Started classes at UH in '98. First year all home football games were played back on campus. We’ve come a long way.

2 Likes

44/71. :yawning_face:

Wasn’t born yet ‘01 and will be 22 when we play our first game in the Big 12. Been going to games since I can remember at The Rob and now TDECU. Grew up hearing about the days when we played in the SWC. Never went to school at UH but I consider myself a diehard fan of 21 years. I live out of state now and am hoping to get season tickets and make 1-2 games and maybe the Baylor game since it’s only 2 hours or so from me

6 Likes

22 and 49.

1 Like

So he will play Full Back also?

An avatar that can compete with futurebechamps from tos! :crazy_face:

30 and now 57
. Glad we made it back during my lifetime. I wondered many times if we would ever make it back to the big stage
 Go COOGS

1 Like