Humor from Virginia

Straight from an article from NewsObserver.com . . . . . “Kihei Clark, now in his 14th season as Virginia’s point guard, remains the ageless link between the 2019 national title and now”

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/luke-decock/article270140162.html#storylink=cpy

Also found it amusing that ESPNLunardi had a listing as Virginia@Houston . . . . .

3 Likes

Paging Jarron Cumberland

2 Likes

Freaking that Williams guy from Mumphish. He’s been there since the 80’s.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Holy s••t the guy is 26 lmao

That’s why he is so mature

My son asked me why it took me five years to graduate college. I said it was because grandpa refused to pay for six.

9 Likes

It took me 15years chronologically, but 6 of actually going to school, because I had to pay my own way and attend night school while I worked full time (actually 50 to 55 hours per week). Our motto is “In Time” but for me I thought it should have been “About Time.”

13 Likes

My 13 year journey ended exactly 13 years ago on my 4th major and after only 1 academic suspension.

Persistence!

8 Likes

HS - 1969
UH - 1989

20 years has to be a record

4 Likes

That was my plan almost exactly, 15 years out of which about 6 or 7 were anywhere close to full time.
Ended up with an extra major, and “about time” is the right expression, for certain!

Yeah, my 4 year contract with the Navy was during those 15 years as well. But you know, looking back, I am happy with my life and probably would do it all over again. OK, maybe not go through that first marriage.

Coincidentally, I got my degree the same year the Viet war draft ended. :sunglasses: