I saw a bunch of quitters today. Thoughts?

I see several people saying distractions, etc. etc. I get it but it’s hard for me to get over the fact that we beat Oklahoma and crushed Louisville, but barely beat some teams and lose to others.

Don’t get me wrong, I am super proud of my team and I have always been there no excuses, but I felt that the effort was not there in the second half and that people quit on their team.

For much as we hate Herman, that dude could coach game management & strategy… Just picked up his first big recruit in Toneil Carter from Houston. I think UH would of loss similar to the Memphis game.

The first quarter showed me otherwise. We completely dominated them. If we had made in-game adjustments, there is no reason to believe that we would have lost that game. We were stuffing them on defense, and the offense scored 10 points in a quarter, putting us on track to our average of 30+ points scored and <20 points allowed.

I am sorry to disagree. All of our losses look similar. The offense and defense did not adjust to the opposition’s adjustments. I mentioned it a few times. Rocky Long SDSU’s Coach is very experienced and did adjust to our offense and defense. Look at our losses and wins as a whole. There is a pattern there.
First and foremost th failed miserably in our losses. HE did not adjust enough. Granted, he was shopping his services since he became our Coach. That contributed a great deal to our entire record.
Yes, I am concerned like everyone else. We have got to be behind our new Coach

1 Like