If not at home or in person, where are you watching Thursdays (3/16/23) Game?

Where are you watching? Not sure if I want to go downtown but where else will I find a bunch of Coogs?

Discovery Green :paw_prints:

There is usually a good group at Wakefield Crowbar. They have a room that they commit to our games. Big wall of TV Screens - Big Sound. Wakefield has a full bar and a decent variety of food as well. I’ve watched most of our away games there this season. Wakefield is in a really cool area. You have Walking Stick Brewing Co. across the street and Great Heights Brewing Co. just up the block. There is also Decant Urban Winery just next door as well.

4 Likes

We’ve watched most away games at Little Woodrows, the White Oak location. They are a UH sponsor and have always put the sound on for us going back to 2020/2021. You always have BBs across the street for food.

3 Likes

I’ll be watching with a buddy at his house, but I plan to swing by Eureka Heights and grab some of this before the game.

5 Likes

any detroit area coogs, the detroit burger bar in farmington ! :grinning:

Sounds like the Heights area is the place to watch. There are 3 above in the Heights and pretty close to each other!

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s gonna be chilly out there.

I’ll be watching the game in Ardmore Oklahoma somewhere not sure exactly where yet

East End Backyard. It’s closer to home for me.

3 Likes

If no one picks up my shift I’ll be watching as much as I can in the break room. If it gets picked up I’ll probably go with my friends and watch at some bar

2 Likes

from my phone while playing baseball. I missed last night’s game because of rodeo tickets and as one of the team’s pitchers if I miss two in a row that leaves them in a lurch big time.

Vail, CO

3 Likes

In Lubbock Texas. On the way from NM to San Antonio and then Fredericksburg.

2 Likes

At Circa, downtown Las Vegas.

4 Likes

Seems like we have a bunch of LA based fans. Would love to join a watch party out here, somewhere central with lots of TVs.

Is there any drink specials at Lil Woodrow’s ?

Game one will be close to 2am for me so I probably will not be catching it. Will try to stay up for later rounds though