If not at home or in person, where are you watching Thursdays (3/16/23) Game?

recent move. had enough of the heat, humidity and hurricanes and i can take cold and now i get 4 seasons

actually considered toledo but choose farmington mi as the fam is from there, but toledo is great, ye olde c-ck and bull bar is great, an actual kips big boy, the apple festival.

2 Likes

Heading to Hugh O’Connors in the Marquee Center at I-10 & 610. (7620 Katy Fwy Unit #350, Houston, TX 77024). #GoCoogs!

3 Likes

They’re just off of 84. Not too far from Point Enterprise, but because of the way the backroads are laid out I’m not sure there’s an easy way to get there without going back through Mexia.

I enjoyed Ohio summers, early falls, and late springs. The winter was nice the first day with snow, and then miserable for 5 months after that haha. Visited the UP all the way to Sault Saint Marie and had fun with family, but otherwise I am happy to be back in the H.

I hope you are enjoying the change of scenery, it can be very beautiful.

2 Likes

Good deal. I’ve been omce before. Not a bad place.

1 Like

I watched at Avenida Houston last year! It was fun for sure. I’m kind of hooked on Wakefield Crowbar now. You’re out of the elements. And the set up for watching really is good! Big, crystal clear tv’s, with BIG volume! Go Coogs!

1 Like

Wakefield Crowbar is good.

seems its really just dec-feb that its serious winter imo although if youre acclimated to houston seems like 5 months. i was sold 5 yrs ago at a cleveland indians baseball game in august outside, not one drop of sweat.

you are right, MI, OH, western PA beautiful march thru november

1 Like

What time are you guys thinking? I’m currently parked at the bar at Brewings but meeting some buddies around 4.

There is a watch party at Mo’s out in the Fairfield area tonight. I think they have the upstairs reserved.

Austin Coogs. Come and join us at Waterloo Ice House @ Burnet Rd.

2 Likes

Madrid, 220am tip

4 Likes

Beaver Creek, CO.

Unclear exactly where, but probably my house

1 Like

Mollys pub. With a few others.

1 Like

i think katie gets the win. even if youre not a snow skier beaver creek is one of the most beautiful places i’ve ever been.

Let me know when you’re up this way sometime and I’ll meet up and watch the games

Started at Blue Moose in Vail, now back home.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Too funny….I just had Blue Moose tonight too. At the Arrabelle now.

1 Like

Beaver creeks might be my favorite . . . . .

1 Like

Had Blue Moose Pizza last night. My 2 sisters love Beaver Creek. Not skiing this time, wrist injury. GO COOGS! Take down Auburn tomorrow.

4 Likes