If the Big 12 South projections hold up for 2023 and 2024

It’s going to be the most exciting times for UH Football in generations. Literally will be war every week, this board is gonna get really busy.

A lot of the bandwagon fans and disconnected alums are gonna be asking for tickets.

5 Likes

Neither division will be easy.

I actually think the northern schools are tougher:

Iowa St
OSU
BYU
Cincy
WVU
KSU sometimes

1 Like

I think you mixed up Kansas and OSU. Kansas wouldn’t accept not being in the same division with Kansas st.

I think they could still play.

Did you ever read the news report of that riot in Manhattan about 35 years ago.

These two teams really hate one another. It was absolute madness in that little town.

Manhattan new york?

Kansas

Speaking if Kansas can you believe they were once an Orange bowl winner?

Its strange really.

Nebraska and Colorado in Basketball

Kansas in football.

I’ve known several guys that played football at Kansas. To a man they all enjoyed the place and their time there. They said it was a great place to go to school.

They just can’t win.

2 Likes

MarkMangino

1 Like

Lol.

Mean but successful

1 Like

Hey as long as they keep beating Texas, we’re cool

3 Likes

Mangino…the Human Fotomat…

If you go back far enough several current programs that aren’t close to being at the top of the chain were Top notch programs
40s- Army, Penn, Duke; 50s-- GaTech, OleMiss, UCLA, OU; 60s–OleMiss, Arkansas, Purdue

I follow Mangino on Twitter. Kind of an odd duck. Overall a surprisingly positive guy compared to what I was expecting. His brother is a well-known academic on criminal justice issues.

I have no doubt that all the stories about him are true, though. Nobody as successful as he was has as much difficulty as he’s had finding work without some real baggage (above and beyond the specific allegations that got him fired).

Random Kansas (and K St) info for reference.

Winsipedia - Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats football series history