If we fire coaches for 8-4 seasons

QB accuracy and dropped passes

These are probably the same people that wanted Kevin Sampson fired after 2 seasons.

2 Likes

Yup, fans want instant success and are always ready to fire everybody as the solution

1 Like

I laugh too. it’s not like a chia pet where you just add water and boom! you’re good. I’m looking for 2021 as the year to expect serious improvement all-around.

1 Like

SMU has a veteran team with 14 senior starters
They are better than we are, and its ridiculous to act like we should beat them, because we shouldnt
Not this year, anyway

You replied to a old comment. I no longer feel that way at all. Check the new and updated posts.

I’m with you there. We’re 1-3. Our current trajectory is 3-9. We’ll beat UCONN no doubt. That’s it. In previous years there were like 5 opponents where you said oh yeah we’ll beat them no doubt. And we’d beat 4 of them. Now that number is 2, FCS and future FCS.

3-9. Do you have any idea how pathetic that is? How damaging to our program that would be? There’s rebuilding then there’s Free Falling like Tom Petty.

1 Like

Whoa
alert the presses on that one. Seriously, did anyone think they were?

These are the same people who have voiced their hatred for Briles, Sumlin, Herman, Applewhite and now Holgerson. The one common denominator is that they as they get older, they don’t become wiser. They’ve become extremely intolerate of change that doesn’t bear immediate success.

3 Likes

I think CDH was a good hire. I don’t think we should fire him. We should give him all the time in the world to fix this because he is an experienced HC and we can’t keep firing coaches.

That doesn’t change the fact that this team is basically unwatchable right now starting all the way back to 2nd half at Memphis. I have no idea who these people are. Where did my Coogs go?

See both can be true.

I think our o-line is actually getting better
it really wasnt that bad against Tulane.

2 Likes

Well, compared to last year, I think they are better in run blocking, pass blocking about the same.
Yeah King is getting sacked more but that’s because he’s staying the pocket longer. Justin Murphy and Pancotti are chippy and I hope that rubs off on some of the boy scouts who don’t seem to get riled up about anything.

1 Like

Apparently.

Think we got defensive issues
look at UCLA and Arkansas! Lol