I'M LITERALLY CRYING TEARS OF JOY!

Damn allegies!

3 Likes

We are NOTHING without Deeky, ALL HEART

6 Likes

I’m still shocked to be honest love my coogs!!

2 Likes

That was one of those games where it sucked that someone had to lose. Rutgers has all heart.

I am so PUMPED!!!

4 Likes

IVe been one of Jarreau’s detractors, but he gave one of the best all time performance gut checks ever. Incredible!!!

2 Likes

What do you mean the rest of the “team” should take turns on the ice!

I think we should extend the “Ice brigade” to all Coog Nation.

I will be glad to hold the ice for an hour. I will wear a mask and I had both rounds of vaccinations.

2 Likes

My wife was lighting saints candles the last four minutes, started crying when Marcus hit those free throws, then fell to her knees sobbing when Tramon putback. I was like, wtf happened i used to be the crazy one.

12 Likes

count me in, I’ve had both shots and will wear a face shield

1 Like

When you win one like that, it seems like you are a team of destiny.

2 Likes

Let’s go win the whole thing!

1 Like

I hear you man, but from Deeky’s point of view it would be creepy having a bunch of strangers icing his hip, even if they are fans. Best to keep it in the family!

I have to admit with even 5min left I did not believe. I kept thinking that the team was off and that it wasn’t their night. At one point I thought of that old 80s song, “Don’t Let it End This Way” because I didn’t want an awesome season to conclude with us being just another top seed going down in an upset crazy tournament.

Then those last few moments. They were unreal. Even if the narrative is “UH narrowly escapes upset” (thanks, Chron) the team showed heart and gave us such a great moment. It was one of the best comebacks I’ve ever been fortunate enough to see from a team I support. Just awesome.

1 Like

Hahaha. I’m with you.

Who cares about “narrowly escaping an upset”. We survived and advanced. That’s the name of the game. Ask Ohio State, Purdue, Texas, Virginia, Illinois which headline they would have preferred?

3 Likes