I'm rooting for Whorn

How did that happen?

You must be a bonghorn with an agenda.

2 Likes

I just want OU to lose more. Lesser of two evils I suppose…for today anyways.

Nothing is more evil than the whorn

14 Likes

get a rope…

5 Likes

Today is the 1 day in the year where I become the biggest OU fan on the planet.

15 Likes

Hacked account. Mods, please. lol

4 Likes

e6a882b750cc2bcb68511b17024f7399

14 Likes

WHY? To hear more arrogance from T-Sips. Oh no …I’m never rooting for that

3 Likes

Does it help my argument that I’m subconsciously rooting for Cincinnati (and BYU) to make the CFBP and thus I need OU to lose?

1 Like

No, it does not. Rooting for whorn is acceptable if and only if it benefits UH.

For Cincinnati to make the CFP, they will have to be undefeated. That means you will be rooting against UH when we play for the conference championship.

3 Likes

Have to live in reality of the CFP process. A 1 loss UT will get in before undefeated Cincy. OU will lose another game this year, they are not that good. Not looking great for OU right now though.

Agreed. I’ve already heard the talking heads mention ut getting back in the playoff hunt. As much as I’d like Cincy to make it there are one loss teams the committee would put ahead of them.

1 Like

The OU defensive backs cannot keep up with the Texas deep receivers. Plus the Okies’ poor play calling at the end of their last drive meant giving away their run advantage…

He** will freeze over before I cheer for the cows.

8 Likes

Yeah, we’re gonna make the conference championship. Don’t get me wrong, I hope we do but just being realistic.

The best chance is to have 3 dominant undefeated teams and every P5 having a 2 loss 2nd place teams. Because 1 loss Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, UT, any of the five Big 10 teams at the top are for sure getting in over Cincy. Maybe a toss up between 1 loss OU and Cincy, but if that means OU beats UT in the conference championship, then OU probably gets the spot.

2 Likes

Same! No way!

2 Likes

Cincy’s remaining schedule opponents’ FPI is pretty weak. The Bearcats will really have to blow out some weak opponents, and it still might not be enough. BYU on the other hand…

1 Like

I would root for the Taliban over UT

5 Likes