Indiana Wijay

If the kid makes $41 mil like Osweiler, I’ll be happy for him

5 Likes

I’m trying to remember when UH has signed two (2) QBs who were 6’5" in the same year, Smith and Wijay. This may be a first.

His play reminds me a lot of Donovan Smith as well.

He is way more accurate than Smith

I was told he has a Dan Pastorini poster over his bed….make of that what you will.

4 Likes

saw Fran play the 'dolphins at the Super Bowl at Ric stadium agaisnt the undefeated Dolphins

4 Likes

The league is changing to dual threat unless you have unique instincts. Brock Osweiler’s won’t slip through the cracks anymore.

I knew him as one of the hosts of “That’s Incredible!” :joy:

5 Likes

I saw every game he played as a Giant. Pity him, crap team. Giants traded a motherload for him. They needed something to sell with the Joe Namath led Jets in town

1 Like

Mark Berman

@MarkBermanFox26

·

11h

Pasadena High School (CA) Coach Dejuan Shamburger on QB Indiana Wijay (

@indianawijay

) who will join

@UHCougarFB

as a walk-on (2023 class): “If he had 1 more year in high school I think everybody in America would be chasing him. His upside is he’s 6-6 & has a cannon for an arm…”

9 Likes

Didnt know this was his firstbyear being a full time starter. This really could be a massive steal.

Sounds like it was a coach’s son situation. I will buy you a beer if need be to get the whole story.

Nice story. Funny because he will back up McMickle on scout team offense.

Just stop already. Why are you trying to put this kid down? You have NO idea where he’ll stand on the depth chart.

4 Likes

The competition in the QB room will benefit all our QBs. Three of the four are new to the program and the coaching staff will need to go into teaching mode. I expect a bumpy ride the first year, knowing that its “short term pain, long term gain”.

With our inexperience, the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes in practice will start. Who will that be? Its anyone’s guess. It wouldn’t surprise me if CDH held off announcing a starter until the week of the first game.

1 Like

Kopp transferred before last season to Colorado, started CO’s last game against Utah and transferred again to Miami, Ohio.

I hope he has found a college home.

1 Like

Sounds like if he gets good coaching and has patience he could really be something in a couple of years….:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Great stock and True U of H blood. That already will make him a fans favorite.

7 Likes

Dropping down to the MAC?

Ooof!

Until proven wrong, I have full faith in Indy! May the best QB win the competition and start. And hopefully Holgy can figure out who is best (coaches do get it wrong a lot of the time).

2 Likes