Inflation Is Our Friend

Hoka’s are awesome… I’ve had Speedgoats and Bondis. Used to be even better before Decker bought them.

1 Like

Being I grew up in Oak Forest area, I went to the one on TC Jester /610 too many times to count. Even once I was out of School n working if I was in the area made priority to stop for lunch. Mustard No Mayo pls!!

Edit: plus there was very popular swich shop rt to the side of Antoines in a Strip Center that was real popular. Can’t remember name of it. Good memories.

1 Like

Nothing I wore in the 70s has any chance of fitting me now except maybe shoes.

Leisure suits are pure polyester, they stretch over time. Just like fluorocarbon line in fishing

1 Like

100% agree Bryant. I have had Biondis since they started making them. True since Decker took over the sole does not last as long. I also like my Clitfon.

Even fishing line will only stretch so much before breaking.

You might need few walks. /s

1 Like

I need more than that. Last year I lost 32 pounds. From Thanksgiving until today, I have found 16 of them.

1 Like

Good job. Get those 16 lb back off. I walk min 2.5-3.5 mi/ day-- 6 days/week. At 62 i make myself take a day off after 5 or 6 straight days.

Edit: having a companion – Golden Retriever n many many running/walking paths in my subdivision makes is easier for sure to be consistent.

Google chrome is tracking me…lol i have earth shoes in my ads now…lol

2 Likes