Interesting Tuesday

I’m not sure what i’m more interested in… UH moving up in the rankings or seeing if Matt will score big on his tournament ticket investment.

4 Likes

my wife thought the shoowin thing was a solid idea…props to Matt for finding it!

Once again, the shorts, came up short…Is it Shaka Short???

1 Like

Shaka Loss…Shaka Loss…let me rock you Shaka Loss!
[/quote]

I actually like Shaka, but he should have never taken the job in Austin. It was so not a fit for him. Glad uta is losing though.

2 Likes

True. That team even looks worse next year. Jaxson probably declares early and their best player (Roach) by far graduates. Wonder if he gets fired. Someone up north will snatch him up quickly, tho. Could find better success in a better fit.

Huh…I always thought that line was about two wry hens. Who knew? :wink:

Yeah UT could find better success with someone like… Kelvin Sampson. Better hope that doesn’t happen. [NOTE: It would be Hermroid revisited. What a gut punch that would be to UH.]

not happening.

1 Like

I dont think we would have to worry about that…I do think the horns would make a strong push for Chris Beard though.

It fit his pocket book just fine. UT is probably NIT bound.

1 Like

Not saying they deserve it but still a chance tu makes the tournament at large.

I am not worried about the seeds. As a three we will start with a fourteen. Then we go to
a five or six, then to a two or three, and then we are in the elite eight. All we have to beat
are the teams we should anyway in order to win a national championship.

That team ain’t winning any conference tourney. I still think they can aim for a losing record. I remember when we had the cache to go 16-14 and get an NIT bid.

If you look closely at their schedule and record they probably do deserve it sadly. They are probably around the 45th best team in the country.

Kentucky didn’t flounder, LSU beat them! That is good for us !

1 Like

Kentucky was up by 9 early in the 2nd half on their own home floor and LSU came storming back, just like we did when LSU was up by 15 at the half on us early in the 2nd half. Scrappy teams that don’t quit make basketball so much fun to watch.

By the way, LSU is 6-0 on the road in conference play. The last team to beat LSU while they were on the road? Go Coogs!

4 Likes

Anybody who read the article on Sampson in today’s Crappical and his comment that there are star players that he’d rather coach against than have on his teams. Sounds like a lotta uta going on there.

4 Likes

And one on LSU I include in that group I like having on the other team.

I know it sounds like LSU love but they have great players down low. I love watching them play when they aren’t playing us.

I submit that they go deep in the tourney. Just nice to have that great victory behind us.

Yeah, UT lost – they probably won’t be higher than a 6th seed in the NCAA tourney.