Interesting Tweet

Memphis popping their bottles on Monday.

This could be that noon on Friday news weā€™ve been promised since 2014 or so.

4 Likes

Outstanding get by the coaches. BOOM

I thought for sure he was going to the SEC.

1 Like

No way! Hometown Hero

Like my buddy said after I sent him some Duluth Armachillo drawers for Christmas, ā€œthis is a game changer!ā€

2 Likes

What did I miss? Iā€™m looking up UH recruiting news, but thereā€™s nothing new.

2 Likes

If u are new , first rule of thumb-- ehog is very sarcastic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:.

Edit: n he wonā€™t let u know either. You have dig deep n fig out on your own. :rofl:

4 Likes

Bad news is thereā€™s not any good news.
QB went to WSU over UH & OleMiss, as I predicted n posted he would. Good luck.

I read DeAndre Hopkins is enrolling to be WR2

3 Likes

Bahaha way to go out on a limb therešŸ˜‚. Anyone with a pulse knew they were the favorites.

1 Like

:rofl::laughing:. Seems to me there was a lot Coogfans hopeful that UH would be the choice, including myself. Once I heard over the weekend from my own personal source that he was going to Wazzu, I very casually posted on here early Monday that Wazzu seems to be the final decision. I must have missed the Post you told us 2 weeks ago that is 100% sure where he was going. Let me go try to find it. :grin::laughing:. All Good @Gdashman but I did the opposite of throw it out there 2 weeks ago n see if it sticks. Coogs lost this potential recruit is the result I donā€™t like.
#GoCoogs

Haha all im saying is you said that like you took so much heat for having this bold stance. I think it was coachV who said the moment he entered the portal heā€™s going to Wazzou thats where his coach went and hes following him. That was the favorite. Nobody was shocked thats where he went is all I was trying to say.

If anything, the fact that UH gave him pause and something to think about is a good thing.

3 Likes

Ahh got it. Thatā€™s not the way I meant to come across, I took Zero heat from anyone here. Thks for clarifying. Yea CoachV has way more sources than I hsve or ever will. I have 2 n there not people Iā€™m in constant contact with, sometimes things come up in natural conversations. I 100% agree that once his HC took the OC job at WSU they were the favorites. I was fortunate to watch Cam play couple times in person while he was at UIC n heā€™s very poised at QB position. I hope the young man does Well!!

1 Like

Were all good. I wasnā€™t trying to come off aggressive either. Just messing around

1 Like

Ah yeah, Iā€™m new here. Thanks for the inputā€¦Iā€™m working from home, so yeah, I was scowering the interweb, carefully typing cleverly thought out search words in hopes Iā€™d find new info. Now I know better.

1 Like

I thought we might have a chance to get him when he first entered the portal.
Then I came across an article where some coaches Cam Ward was working with while still in Jr. College were apparently trying to talk him up to ALL TX colleges, but none showed interest. That made me think he might be looking out of stateā€¦who knows?