Is it possible to officially "uncoog" someone?

The reason I ask is because I heard on TV that the hostage taker at the Colleyville Synagogue was allegedly inspired by THIS vile woman.

She was married to a nephew of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, and is currently serving an 86 year sentence in federal prison for attempting to murder some troops while she was detained in Afghanistan in 2008.

She has some impressive educational credentials, including a Bachelor’s from MIT and a Ph.D.

But I found out something else recently. Apparently, before she transferred to MIT and finished up her Bachelor’s there, she attended school for three semesters at…get this now…THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON!!!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

This means that “LADY AL-QAIDA”… IS A COOG!!!

JAYZUZ!!!

Is there a way that we can officially “decoog” or “uncoog” somebody?

I sure wish that we could do that for her!!!

3 Likes

Nothing to SEE.

2 Likes

I heard that she transferred to MIT because they had a freshman mandate to live in the dorms.

6 Likes

Hearing things that aren’t real is often a sign of a mental illness.

:wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She attended but she did not graduate. That does not make her a “Coog”

1 Like

I suspect that there are COOGS on this board that likely attended but did not graduate as well.

They’re still Coogs.

And I would never suggest that we “decoog” them.

But is it possible to “decoog” people like Siddiqui?

I sure wish it were!!!

2 Likes

This could be another thread altogether.
What constitutes a Coog?

A group of wise poets from the East (possibly NYC) once sang, “The Coog is in the heart…” or something like that. I don’t remember, we were all confused with the whole big changeover from the 1980’s to the 1990’s happening.

1 Like

You sure you weren’t “confused” by the singer?:joy: