It appears GA season tickets have sold out

Just looked at that seating map and was surprised to see none available as last time I checked, just a few weeks ago, there looked to be plenty.

Very nice.

There will be a reshuffling next year if we are in the big 12, with only 5k premium seats allot of those people that have them will no longer be able to afford the new price and will have to move up

At first, I thought we were just holding some GA back for the 3-game miniplans. But those appear to be resrved seats.

Now I am thinking, based on the OU game map, that we may have gotten some extra OU tickets and sold our remaining GA 7-game season ticket plans to scalpers.

1 Like

Looks like we will need to expand TDECU sooner than I thought – especially if we do move into the B12.

Aldineblu posted that he heard Fertitta say on the radio recently that we would be expanding the stadium as soon as we have an invitation in hand - to 60,000!

Key is winning but also how full the stands are for Lamar and other middling contests.

I hope the invite comes before the Lamar game. That’s a stinker waiting to happen.