Its FAKE nothing to see here. "Sanders says he's not impressed with Big 12 opponents

Why would anyone ask a coach that went 1-8 in the PAC what he thinks about the B12. The only question that should be asked is “can you win at least one game in the B12?”

8 Likes

If Prime has a good/great season this year and Dallas Cowboys stink up again, Jerry Jones will hired Prime as the next Cowboys head coach.

1 Like

One good season would warrant that?

1 Like

Its old Man Jones. Of course it would.

1 Like

Appreciate the humor. Who will be the Cowboy’s OC? Don’t tell me. John Calipari

1 Like

Bulletin board material already? His team was 1-8 and 4-8 in 2023. I guess people weren’t too impressed with him either. I’m not.

2 Likes

So doesn’t appear he actually said this. Y’all don’t have to disseminate fake quotes to hate on him. Mad weird.

I had my doubts but still the question is fair. Will he win more games in the B12 than he did in the PAC. I haven’t looked at their schedule but I’m gonna say 3 games in conference are his ceiling. Would that be considered improving?

What a conceited fool. :joy: All bark no bite.

2 Likes

I just googled it and this Coogfans thread was the top result. Pathetic

1 Like

Our SEO is on point, I have asked about something in the past then searched google later only to find me asking the question as the top result.

2 Likes

It’s 2024. Surely our internet information filtering is better than this but alas…

LOL

I love Prime. So entertaining

1 Like

Even when words are being put in his mouth

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sanders is doing what he does, which is create attention for his program and, by extension, the league. I think it’s all good. Now we’ll see if he can actually coach a football team, that’s a different story. It certainly brings attention to the Big 12.

It’s a fake quote.

1 Like