Jamal Shead The Toughest PG in College - Season Highlights

Full Season highlights for Houston’s Floor general

note: in an attempt to not make this absurdly too long, i tookout or had to trim a ton off defensive plays. ill put out a less edited all-defense jamal reel after a few weeks

19 Likes

His teardrops remind me of Rafer Alston’s teardrops.

2 Likes

A healthy Sasser and that team is cutting the nets down in Nola smh

2 Likes

Agreed. Outside of that first half vs Wisconsin things were looking good with the fully healthy team… then after the Bama game the injury bug went crazy on us lol

1 Like

I was a Shead fan from day one…but when he put that trash back into the can at Alabama he became one of my all time Coog favorites. A great player and a Man of character…
His outside shot is going to improve, but regardless he is going to create shots for the rest of the guys. Sasser will be getting lots of open looks and Mark is going to a few Taze like dunks. Can’t wait until the season starts

8 Likes

I really don’t see that as a fact…a possibility maybe, but not a fact. we were terrible from the three point area and there is no guarantee Sasser would have been hot. He has had his share of shooting slump during his career.
Of course with that said, I sure would like to rewind the season and see what he could have done…

I didn’t say it was 100% but actually having some guard depth and being able to rest the guards changes a lot. You miss shots on tired legs.

2 Likes

If you watch the video. Hit the like button, helps more people see it.

2 Likes

That’s not what you said. You said with a healthy Sasser we would have cut Down the nets in Nee Orleans. Lol.
Sure and with Hakeem, Drexler, Micheaux, Franklin and Young not out of breath there was no way we weren’t cutting down the nets in ‘83.

No question to me we beat Nova with a healthy Sasser. Team just ran out of gas against a disciplined opponent, but definitely it a better one.
We could have lost in the Final Four even if healthy, but would have had a chance.

Sorry I didn’t write it up to your standards geez. I feel confident they would have won the natty though. Nothing is 100% except folks nitpicking on the board :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yep that deserved a reaction. Have a good evening

“its like playing basketball with a swarm of gnats in your face”

thats my new favorite description of our defense.

2 Likes

Lol whatever you say. Everyone is entitled to an “opinion”

Btw another great job by Pesik!

8 Likes

Villanova played with seven guys. Woulda, coulda, shoulda…

1 Like

THAT WAS FUN!

Thanks Pesik

True. I always felt Sasser’s injury was a freak injury!

Btw, Shead >>> Kendric Davis.

Don’t cared what @Joprior23 and his followers think.

He showed me a lot about leadership after that Alabama loss where some of our staff and others well…

1 Like

Jamal is the epitome of a KS player. Plays defense under his man’s jersey, zero fear and plays hard 24/7. Doesn’t hurt that he is an elite athlete.

2 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com