OU
Memphis 2015
Memphis 2022
Louisville 2016
Louisville 2015
SMU 2021
Navy 2015
USF 2017
Tulsa 2016 (daughter’s wedding day, who does that? :joy:)

The only nice thing I have to say about the AAC is “Thank God it’s not C-USA”.

The SMU game in 2021 was one of the best games I’ve ever been to in my life. As far as UH games go, it’s that one and the time we beat Texas Tech with Case Keenum at QB as tops for me.

4 Likes

I had a good time going back and 4th on the SMU 40 with a rich booster on the sideline all game. Lol

The reason I appreciate the OU win was the fact that both teams looked like top 5 teams in that game at various points. There was no doubt OU was on the field with a program in that game. Huge attendance. National eyes on the game. Humongous hits in that game on both sides. Great defensive series. Kickoff return. INTs. Great passing at times. It had it all. Boren being hounded by drunk Coogs after the game about B12 membership.

3 Likes

I’d have to go with the win over Oklahoma. They were the defending Big 12 champions and we thoroughly outplayed them; should have won by more. I don’t think we ever had a stronger or more impressive performance in our AAC tenure.

2 Likes
  1. Memphis 2015
  2. Louisville 2015
  3. Peach Bowl
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Temple 2015 ( conference championship)
  6. Louisville 2016

Memphis kicker makes that field goal in 2015, no peach bowl, no conference championship game.

Louisville 2015 is mostly forgotten , but that was a tough bare knuckles roadie win.

Agreed. When you look at those first two drives and what Joe Mixon did to us; I felt like we were going to lose a track meet. We absolutely took their best punch and countered without ever letting up. That game should have been 40-16 final score had it not been for the Ward fumble at the 1. That was impressive.

You know with less options playing in Texas OU should schedule UH for a bi-annual game. But you’d need an aggressive AD to pull it off.