Jeff Traylor Offered by a P5 Texas School?

Hmm this could also be a Traylor head fake to get UTSA moving on something that he wants/needs.

24 Likes

6 Likes

I wont get excited until I hear its UH. Until then meh.

5 Likes

Wow if it is UH and he turns us down what the hell will Holgorsen think and how much egg on our face!!!

1 Like

He’ll make Tilman pay his bar tab.

3 Likes

Not sure this is something to get excited about. Being turned down by a G5 coach on our way to the Big 12.

“Hey Dana, we were just kidding. Wanted you the whole time. Let’s go win some games.”

4 Likes

Traylor pinching more dow out of UTSA

2 Likes

If it is us, Holgo must have gotten out to Shrevie early and raised a heck of a ruckus

2 Likes

He gone

2 Likes

Even if CDH was under cintract with a huge buyout- didn’t we at least gauge Prime’s interest?

Sounds like this smoke is because of the buzz created by Prime.

oof

I can’t believe the guy is actively negotiating publicly.

Lolololololol at all these clowns.

“I love it here. But if I have been offered the Prez has promised to make my office bigger. And I love it here.”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/thejjperez/status/1600644709273468929?s=46&t=xqEE2MHKQNzjhw42FeKPVw

This is Traylor confirming he has been approached? But who? Aranda leaving BU? What a mystery!

This guy is publicly leveraging his employer. Lol

6 Likes

Yes but there is an offer

Maybe its a done deal. CDH stays to coach the bowl game and stays quiet along the way.

He has already mentioned he underperformed big time. Maybe the decision to part was mutual

1 Like

I doubt he will be our coach next season.

We’re about to be outbid by a g5 school

Honestly, I heard this rumor last week and thought, if true, would have gone down last weekend.

4 Likes

I heard it a day before last week.

7 Likes