Joe Broback's College Football Preview

CFB: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10h-3dynuFvA6o3QtYvhtKuvKLEj8rUlt/view?usp=sharing
G5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JzFWQQ7keoPEetaFD8FeFilhfZNuWNIZ/view?usp=sharing

5 Likes

Wow! This covers everything !

2 Likes

Interesting annual.

I like how they picked UH as the Top G5.

OTOH, I don’t like our projected win forecast of 8.5.

We are NOT going to flop so heinously in non-conference.

4 Likes

They’re sleeping on Mutin

3 Likes

That schedule would be considered tough for us…especially vs last year. I am not quite as confident as most about a 1-loss year.

3 Likes

UTSA will have a huge chip on their shoulder and Tech in Lubbock will be tuf as well
then there is road game @ navy…tuff
Memphis on the road and SMU
at least 4 solid chances at a L
I can see why the projection is 8.5 wins.
But win out and NY6 should be ours

3 Likes

I’m not either. I would be fine with 10-2 in the regular season and wins in the conference championship game and NY6 bowl. I have trouble seeing us sweeping road games at Tech, UTSA, SMU, ECU, and Memphis. Winning on the road is really hard.

2 Likes

The key is the game at Tech, always a tough place for us to win…I think we have no trouble with UTSA, but that Tech bugaboo at home is tough…Win it, and we are on the way to a great season, i think. All of our toughest games and opponents are on the road this year…I hope we meet that challenge…

1 Like

Beat UTSA and Tech…and we could be headed for a HISTORIC season!

4 Likes

I’m tired of losing to Tech they have owned us for awhile

3 Likes

I agree that Tech is the lynchpin. Our players need to know who they are. Tech will tell them that and more. From a psychological perspective that game is huge.

I think we’ll be out for blood after last year. We could make a STATEMENT!!!

1 Like

I think if we beat Tech we’ll physically beat up UTSA. If we lose to Tech we could be staring down two losses and this board will be firing Tune, Dana, Belk and anyone standing near them.

We play UTSA first.

1 Like

Oh. I got those reversed. I actually think Tech is gonna be the harder contest. Would be a great psychological boost to beat them out there.

If we would have played Tech later in the season we would have beaten them. It will be tough on the road but I think we will win.

We have 6 road games that will be tough.

Hard to see going 11-1 again with this schedule.

He used to be one of the head writers at Underdog Dynasty.

1 Like

We have a much better UH team on paper. Defense is top notch.

Perfect opportunity to go out with a BANG to the Big 12.

1 Like

If you really like our team as a legit NY6 bowl team, a legitimate top 20 team, one with a legitimate great defense then you should also expect us to beat TT, Memphis, navy, SMU no matter where the games are played.

7 Likes