John Noud leaving Cougar Pride

John Noud has accepted the position of Director of Premium Sales with the Houston Rockets; his last day at UH is tomorrow. I wish him well and truly appreciate all of his help with tickets for various games and also season tickets selection over the years. He is a good guy and will be keeping season tickets to the Coogs games.

24 Likes

John was the glue holding the ticket office together.

2 Likes

John is a great guy. He is always helpful and engaging.
I wish him all the best.
Hopefully, he will hang around the program as much as possible.

2 Likes

He will be at the games as a season ticket holder.

8 Likes

I had an issue over tickets once and he got involved in it and kept in contact with me. He’s legit.

2 Likes

John is the consummate pro. Always returned call, found ways to solve probs, listened, never blamed someone else & was a real pleasure to work with. Will be missed big time!

7 Likes

So, Tilman is cherry-picking our best folks now? Whomever follows him has some big shoes to fill.

3 Likes

Everything Mr. Smith said. I wish the very best for John in his new position, and am glad he was able to get on a lifeboat before the good ship Cougar Pride goes down. It is a sinking ship of titanic proportions. John and Kelly have been bailing water as fast as they can to keep it afloat. But with Captain Kangaroo running things, there was never any chance of saving it.

3 Likes

Capn Kangaroo?

Lol

Could you explain what you are talking about?

2 Likes

I seriously doubt Tillman is running the Rockets recruiting department. I’ve actually met with the Rockets Human Resource staff including the recruiter. It wasn’t Tillman.

1 Like

John is a great guy and has helped me out many times over the past years. One call to him and whatever the problem I needed help with got solved.
I wish him the very best. He really did a great job at Cougar Pride.

3 Likes

John was the most professional and helpful person I encountered in Cougar Pride in over the 20 years I have been a member. I hope Pez recognizes it.

7 Likes

Amen!

2 Likes

Smith nailed it. We got caught in a colossal "cluster " in Indianapolis last year with tournament tickets. We must have had 35 or 40 texts and calls back and forth. He talked us off the ledge a couple of times and somehow made it work. Great guy who we will miss.

4 Likes

I’m still laughing at Cap’n Kangaroo.

Lolololololololol

1 Like

John is the best…I cannot add to the superlatives stated above, just confirm them. We have been fortunate in the past having James Nicas, Jeremiah Dickey, and lately John at the second level…saving us from what we fondly call The Ticket Office…

John will succeed at whatever he chooses.
Thank You for a decade of a job well done, and to a great person who became a friend to many of us…

Bravo !

2 Likes

I met John back when the football stadium was being built. He was so helpful when I had a large block of friends with season tickets. A friendship was born and he always made a point to greet me at sports events. I had a feeling that he would leave one day since he has so much management skills, and personality to go with it. He will be missed and I wish him nothing but the best.

1 Like

He’s talking about John Gladchuck.

Amen !
The Dude is real.
Go Coogs !

1 Like