John Noud leaving Cougar Pride

Sorry to see him go, but just as happy for him to pursue what seems like a great opportunity. He was always very responsive and helpful. It’s nice to see there is that level of professionalism, especially in a position that seems like it can chew you up and spit you out at times.

1 Like

What’s wrong with John Gladchuck?

Too much to talk about here.

3 Likes

Good luck John Noud! Thanks for everything!

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything wrong with Gladchuck, this thread is about the impact that John Noud made on Cougar Pride. He was, and is, a class act and will be sorely missed.

4 Likes

Well over the past 3 or 4 yrs, cougar pride started adding the cp donation automatically to the price of seats/ tickets so it’s more on auto pilot for cp vs trying to get people to sign up. Maybe cp will be ok in that sense in that’s its automatic vs struggling to promote itself and get donations.

Maybe that’s why John left in that there’s less a difference he can make

Guessing

Or maybe he just got a better gig for a significant raise in pay?

4 Likes

or maybe the environment inside CP has turned toxic and he went looking for another job.

2 Likes

Do you have inside knowledge of that or are you just speculating? Since I have no reason to suspect otherwise, I choose to take a more optimistic outlook.

I know of some things that have been going on in CP but I don’t know Mr. Noud’s specific reasoning.

2 Likes

It is hard to keep good people in that job and there have been many bad ones over the years

This would be incorrect. He definitely did not leave because of that.

2 Likes

BINGO

1 Like

Good luck, John! And thanks for the many years worth of help.

2 Likes

Am I thinking of John … is this is the same person … who has been there for about 20 yrs? Or is this somebody else?

If anyone ever helped you with season tickets, it was probably John Noud.

3 Likes

Yep ! John was the real deal and will be sorely missed !
Go Coogs !

2 Likes

Keith Cornelius was manning the ship back around 2001.

John came on just when we were about to open TDECU…he was a shining star and a good friend to many of us.
Kelly Marchbanks has taken his place, and by the way, is doing an excellent job…he has already helped me several times (here in the off season I might add…).
Best of luck to John, and Welcome to Kelly !
Go Coogs !!!:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Welcome Kelly,we look forward to working with you !
Go Coogs !

1 Like