Josh Carlton

Can’t wait to see this guy in action with our Coogs…We have not seen anyone his size since Cadillac. He’s going to make White look like Altuve!

2 Likes

Him and White in the paint is a formidable duo!

1 Like

When I saw just his name as the title of the thread I thought, oh no did he get injured?

Glad it’s just about his play…. I agree, between Carlton, White and Chaney that is a nice combo of size and skill…. Roberts looked good at times last year as well…

Most talent on one team in quite awhile…. Until next year, and the year after, etc.

2 Likes

Add in our guards and we will win the rebound battle every game…Roberts is going to surprise a lot of folks this year

1 Like

We’re gonna need him. Mumphish just signed a big bodied baller named Duren(?) high ranking kid with size along with Ermoni Bates. Penny’s moving company has been busy.

3 Likes

Josh C w a great night tonight. A clutch pick up by the staff.
-Averaging 10/5 when the stats get updated.

1 Like

it is really interesting to read the comments on the Uconn board…

We developed Carlton because we have a great culture. Hurley could never do what we did with Carlton because he’s a bad coach and worse human being. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

12 Likes

I concur……also, those guys would not know basketball if one fell out of their a$$.

2 Likes

There are not many teams that can line the perimeter with guys like Sasser, Edwards, Shead, and White. As Jeremy said on the post game: pick your poison on what you want to defend. Carlton to UH was a good match for both sides.

3 Likes

Carlton had a great game tonight although Texas State wasn’t very big down low but hey I hope this gives him an ultimate confidence booster

1 Like

I think Carlton is the best overall big on this team I think Fabian is way more skilled but you can’t teach size I think he has some small tweaks on defense that he can clean up like his arms being vertical rather than being over the offensive player resulting in about 99.9% of his fouls but yeah just that and timing on the offensive end with pump fakes and pivoting and footwork but his biggest thing is confidence I just wish that we could use Kyron some this year I always see him play at the fonde or other rec places in Houston like LA fitness against some of his friends on this years teams and to me he just looks better but coach always knows best and I talked to him about uh and he said he wouldn’t trade it for anything but yeah Ja’vier is already a nice freak of nature type guy too all he needs is confidence and experience

2 Likes

So I’m really excited for the future

https://twitter.com/AYanez_5/status/1473874489687556097

5 Likes

Robert Parrish II

2 Likes

Shead 12-10-4

4 Likes

Really happy with Jc’s play so far. Dude is a hustler in the paint. Not scared to take the first shot and often gets his owns boards and sticks it. For a person who has only seen coog bball since the penders years he is a legit add for the inside game.

1 Like

Love having Carleton but comparing him to Robert Parrish might be a stretch lol

1 Like

I’m talking about how he runs.