Just 3 more points

Sunshine just needs 3 more points… I was hoping Coach would have put him in at the 10 minute Mark or sooner with the starters. I hope he gets the 3 points.

Who is “Sunshine”???..excuse my ignorance, seem like a nickname you dont want your mother to say in the front of friends. Or similar to Brent Mussenburger’s(sp) “Honeybadger”…

landon goesling…

a character in Remember the Titans was nicknamed sunshine and has long blonde hair like goesling

2 Likes

I think the nickname fits perfectly. May be hard to get his points Saturday…it will be a close game.

1 Like

Still has the aac tournament games too.

1 Like

What does 3 more points get him?

2 Likes

1000 career points total

1 Like

all the players set a goal for him that they want him to hit 1000 career points before he finishes his career…

the last 3 minutes of the ecu game, they just kept passing him the ball hoping he’d score … he started 8 away before the ecu game

1 Like

4 more games left. He will get it Saturday, perhaps…

More likely against smu?

3 Likes

Have a friend who calls him Point Break

1 Like

And from California

1 Like

Actor Kip Purdue played him.

1 Like

I’m glad the team is getting a kick out of Goose Ling, but i sure am not. Seems like he had more fouls and turnovers than he did points last night…

1 Like

Maybe he’ll start on senior night vs SMU. CKS started Bertrand last senior night in an unorthodox lineup.

2 Likes

His last two need to be on a dunk. Can he dunk? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

He’s taken to the “Sunshine” nickname and gets a kick out of it.

5 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

It is cool the way they get him the ball, but he did struggle some yesterday. I read the piece on him, interesting path to get to UH.

I think he will get to 1000 points against SMU.

He’s struggled pretty much all year whenever he gets put in unfortunately. That being said he seems to be enjoying this year and his teammates seem to like and respect him which is what counts. #Sunshine