Just Went To The Portal Site

They signed letters of intent before signing day? That’s interesting.

1 Like

The portal is our savior, people. Embrace it. Love it.

3 Likes

I worry when we are getting reports about dry wells and none about producers.

1 Like

Before you judge production, you have to allow the well be completed. You don’t judge it while it’s still drilling. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Kinda loses its punch when the typo renders it stupid. :laughing:

4 Likes

I didn’t type it. I copied it

2 Likes

Lashlee recruited a lot of those guys while at Miami , UM is “ purging” their roster in an attempt to upgrade the overall talent lashlee is welcoming many of the “ purged to SMU in an effort to upgrade their overall roster . Miami just got a commit from one of the best rated OL

Houston folks have been taught to get away and experience smaller areas while Dallas folks tend to stick around

All he has to do for me is beat Tech.

We’ve lost too much to them over the years.

2 Likes

Hey, I have an idea - let’s turn this into a thread to complain about the coaching, because I’m sure THIS time it will work and it certainly couldn’t hurt recruiting.

10 Likes

Logan… It is okay. Your pops is an underachieving head coach for the program the fans on this forum support. It comes with the territory…

He’s got a strong arm, he’s big, and he can run. That’s exciting to me.

3 Likes

We do have to wonder why Coogfans attracts some many whiny folks…

After all, UH FB hasn’t displaced Ohio State or Alabama or Texas yet, so it must be our coaches fault, right?

3 Likes

What? You got something against dognuts? Lol

My homeboy Bob Barker sure seems to…

You’re right. And giving up nearly 80 points to a 4-4 team is the natural order of things. I’m at peace with it…in a resigned depressing kinda way.

6 Likes

Apparently Miami is this year’s atm. This kid told his old coach when asked why he decommitted from Clemson…Clemson!!! He is a 3 star tight end. He said Miami offered the most money and Clemson wasn’t paying anything.

https://247sports.com/player/reid-mikeska-46127937/

2 Likes

Yep we are watching a tectonic shift in power as far as schools who will be relevant. The schools willing to pay for the best talent along with more than adequate coaching are going to be the Bama’s and Clemson’s of tomorrow.

2 Likes