Justice or Injustice?

A lot of things wrong with this. The reason behind the stop. Window tint. That just gives the cop an excuse to pull people over. Watch any cop show or video online and you’ll see that is what they look for any reason to start digging. so for window tint, a man loses his life.

1 Like

Justice? Justice for what? Did the deputy stop this man from hurting others? Did he stop him from committing a violent crime?

What a dumb question to ask, “justice or injustice”… GTFO

2 Likes

I saw two things the deputy escalated the incident but the driver got in a physical confrontation with the officer. So my take is both bare some responsibility.

1 Like

You don’t have to hurt someone or commit a violent crime to get pulled over…really…but what you do have to do when pulled over is comply and not threaten and attack the police…end of story…if you have kids…you might want to teach them better than how you replied…I was recently pulled over for my license plate light was out…I complied…I didn’t try to fight him or take his weapon and I lived…GTFO

1 Like

Agree.

You also should never get out of the car even you get pulled over, immediate suspicion. Could mean you don’t want the officer to look in the car.

2 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com